Time flies! It's August now!
Welcome dear August :)
This month is a very special month for me.
Because...
3 of the most important person in my life is having their birthday in August!
One is my dearest father,
He is a loving, caring, protective and awesome father in my heart.
No matter what requests I ask from him,
he will try his best to satisfy me.
I'm really honestly appreciate and love him so much! :)
Although it's his birthday,
although it's an important day for him and me,
although I'm really want to celebrate with him,
I can't go back to send my wishes to him.
I know he don't mind,
I know he will tell me:
"It's not a big deal to have a birthday celebration,
birthday is only for a moment, for a day each year.
But life is still going on."
Yes, we still have so many days, months, years have to go along, right?
I wish you happy birthday, be happy everyday, stay with us everyday, and the most importantly, be healthy everyday!
I love U dad! You're the proudest people in my life! :)
Second one is my dearest brother,
I don't know how to explain how stupid my brother is,
but I can swear,
he is the most kindness and well-tempered people I ever met except my father!
His characteristics are so much alike with my father, especially - their temper.
Yes, maybe they are father-son.
Yes, maybe they born in the same month.
But I'm so gladding to have such 2 well-tempered men as my family in my life! Haha!
How awesome he is?
His awesome is not only what I'm trying to tell u all,
but it has been proved by my friends.
Every single friend who knows my brother will say I'm so so lucky that I have such a brother like this!
You make me proud, bro.
But I really want to remind you bro,
don't be so silly to trust everyone every time please. :)
So, I wish you happy birthday too,
and be smarter from now!
Because I'm so worry if you will be cheated when you meet my sister-in-law. lol
Lastly, yea, it's Bubu!
Haha, I know her since primary school.
The first impression she gave to everyone - SHY
We know each other for around 10 years.
From friend to good friend,
from good friend to best friend,
from best friends to even "girlfriend",
we stay together, eat together, sleep together and live together.
We went though so much together.
But I really wanna to say thank you to u,
thanks for your inclusive,
thanks for your understanding,
thanks for your caring, loving,
thanks for everything you did to me.
I'm really appreciate to meet such a "girlfriend" in my life! :)
Happy Birthday Bubu,
but I'm still annoying about what to send u as a gift :(
Tehee :)
Lastly, Selamat Hari Raya and happy holiday to all of u!!
Enjoy your life and LOVELIFE <3>3>
没有评论:
发表评论