2012年3月11日星期日

Changed

Oh NO!
Everything had changed
Day became night
Night became day
Sleep in the morning
But can’t sleep at the night :(



What's happened to me?
I don't know why
I can't control myself


And...
I miss u :'(
Yes, truly, surely, I miss U!
Everyday, Every time, Everywhere!


I can't tell anyone who're u
Even now
I'm still confusing
I hate myself
Why... I'll miss U?
Why that's u?
Why no others?
Why?


I only know that
U're the people different with others
Maybe that's just.. for me


But I really don't know what can I do?
Now, I can do is --- wait.
Just WAIT
I'm waiting for u all the time
ALL THE TIME
But u didn't know
DIDN'T KNOW


I felt alone
I hate alone at night
I hate I can't sleep well at night 
I dreamt u just now 
BUT that's a nightmare :'(


U didn't find me for at least 1 month
I don't know who I can tell
Maybe if they ask me who is the person I miss
I think I'll only silent and smile :)
Now is not the proper time to tell anyone


Waiting has become the only thing what I can do now
Smile and WAIT :)


I'll reach the day u find me 
I'm sure, u'll find me 
I just can't expect when is it :)
But I have been wait for so long time ady
Why I cant wait for the next? 


Hahaha.........

1 条评论: