1 week more!
Yes! Can go back home liao.
really excited loh...
I miss my dad, mom and sis so much!
And this time should need to meet all my dearest friends!
Miss u all also :)
This week got 1 presentation and 1 topic test.
Haizzzzz...
I need to study until friday.
But they all no need loh.
So unfair one! :(
I want back on thursday leh!
can I ponteng?
hahaha! I'm not that bad okay :P
Really bored here loh...
Don't know what can I do...
Only sleep! :D
I'm still very full now @@
I went to eat with my bro just now about 8:30pm
supper ady. LOL.
Today I bought a new book...
《孤身走我路》
Actually is a 悬疑小说
I prefer this kind of book leh...
Don't know why..
Is it more secretly?
Am I like that kind of people?
Because I'm scorpion! xD
But sometimes this kind of book will be more difficult to understand...
Need to read more carefully xD
That day I went pyramid with my dear bro.
and then we went to find some food.
Zen-Q again! xD
But this time we met Dior Yaw Hui Fen.
She is doing a promoter there maybe. :)
She recognize us and knew that we come from Yong Peng worr...
haha! ... xD
Today is the blue blue monday.
Yarkkkk...
Time! Please! Be faster!
Better "XIUUUUUU"
and then skip to friday liao... :D
Everyone in uni life also very stress right?
Everyone should be strong ok?
Promise me, enjoy your life... :)
Ya... I always say that to myself
I need to be stronger and happier!! :)
Don't always like a baby...
I can't to be a baby anymore!
I'm already 18! :P
Now is 1:25 am ady...
Should sleep earlier @@
Good nite all :)

没有评论:
发表评论